Serving the people of Berkhamsted

If you are an existing tenant and would like to request water, then please download this form, fill it in, and bring it to the Town Council office. Alternatively, you can call into the Town Council office and fill in the form.

Water Request Form

Last updated: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 10:44