Town Council Noticeboards
There are three Town Council Notice Boards which can only be used to publicise Town Council business.
Public Notice Boards
- There are nine Public Notice Boards across the Town.
- Residents are welcome to use these open notice boards to advertise local events on posters no larger than A4 size.
- Notices must be attached by drawing pins only. Please do not use a staple gun.
- Notices must not obscure other notices
- Notices may only be posted for events open to all sections of the community
- Commercial and personal advertisements are not allowed (local charity events permissible)
- Notices that may cause offence are not allowed
- Please remove your notice once the event has taken place
Damage to notice boards should be reported to Berkhamsted Town Council 01442 800146
All other advertising for events is the responsibility of Dacorum Borough Council.